Certified Engineering’s business was built by excelling, repeatedly, on municipal projects—and we maintain a high degree of focus in this area.
Along with our extensive experience, we approach these projects not simply in terms of public infrastructure, roads, bridges, sewers or dams. But in the sense that no matter what kind of project it is, it’s ultimately for the greater good. Count on us to work efficiently, on schedule and with a spirit for serving the community at large.
- I-465 & I-74 Interchange
- 1-465 from Meridian St. to Allisonville Rd.
- Keystone Avenue Interchanges at 106th Street and 126th Street
- 38th Street
- East Washington Street (US 40) from I-465 to Washington Square
- S.R. 42
- S.R. 3/Main Street
- U.S. 136
- I-465 & 71st/86th Streets
- I-69 Design Build in Daviess County
- I-74/Ronald Reagan Parkway